Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Welcome to My Little Pony Today! Now, as all we MLP fans know, season 3 of MLP has started just recently. The premiere episode was about the Crystal Empire. Stomp your hooves for the new Princess of the Crystal Ponies! It may or may not have been coincidental that her cutiemark has a crystal heart.



Anyway, new subject. Here's what I think of the human version ponies:                                                                                                                                                                       
( I got a pic of the human version ponies off Google Images and edited it)
 I mean really. The show is called My Little Pony. Not My Little Human.
And as for making Spike a human, oh come on!
That is the most ridiculest thing I've ever seen! My Little Pony Today, if we don't stop this My Little Human thing, could turn into My Little Pony Today Complaints!



On the bright side, MLP is fan oriented this season, and is going to make an episode with Derpy Hooves! Mmm........ Now I have a craving for muffins! Well, I'm off to find one. Hope you like this post!

Yours Truly,

Blogtastic Blogger
                                                                                                                                                                  

6 comments:

  1. The edit picture thing was just rude. Did you ask the artist of the picture to use her at and then mock it? No. Honestly, you should ask the creator before you just take it- especially if your going to scorn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should've asked the artist if it was okay to edit it first of all
    They probably worked hard on it, and you just put red x's all over it
    If you were going to have complaints like that, you should've used Equestria Girls as an example

    ReplyDelete
  3. that mlp human pic would be way better IF YOU DIDNT PUT FREAKING X'S ON IT!!!!!!!

    why!? just.. WHY!? why didnt you get an ugly pic!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't complain. we have equestria's girls

    ReplyDelete